Amscan International is the leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of decorated party products, balloons, fancy dresses & face paint in the world.
- Founded in 1947, Amscan now has more than 2,000 employees in the US and internationally.
- Amscan has worldwide sales of over $1.6 billion.
- Amscan Holdings includes 500 Party City & 250 Party America retail stores.
- Number one in foil balloons worldwide.
- Manufacturing & distribution sites in the USA, Mexico, Europe & the Far East.
- Amscan distributes product to 40,000 retail outlets throughout America, Europe & Australia.
- With approximately 40,000 sku´s and one of the broadest lines in the industry, Amscan provides convenient "one-stop" shopping for our retail base.
- Amscan´s party offering is comprised of more than 375 party ensembles, some with more than 100 coordinating items spanning tableware, foil & latex balloons, accessories, novelties, stationery, gift wrap, decorations, gift, costumes and face paint.
- On the 3rd of February 2011, Amscan Inc.’s has significantly bolstered its business, acquiring dress-up firm The Christy Group and Riethmuller, the balloon producer.
- The Riethmuller Group employs over 600 individuals with operations in Germany, Poland, Malaysia, Hong Kong and was founded in 1885. Meanwhile, the Christy Group, formed during the reign of George III, is now based in Barnsley and has product ranges for major retailers around UK.
Operating from Amscan HQ in Milton Keynes, UK, we're a trusted partner for over 40,000 retailers around the world who come to us again and again because we offer expert advice and innovative products at competitive prices.
We manufacture and distribute across the globe, so no matter where your stores are, we'll get the products you need to you on time. Because we deliver directly from our manufacturing bases around the world, we make major time and cost savings, which we pass on to you. We also hold stocks in our local depots allowing us to offer quick replenishment of popular items.
Our approach allows us to offer you a bigger range, with more freedom to create bespoke orders. For example, if you'd like to tailor a product to feature specific design, language or labeling elements, we'll arrange this with the appropriate manufacturing facility.